This software development kit (SDK), contains all the vital components facilitating the development of NFC applications. The SDK provides the user with sample applications, tools and utilities, and sample codes, enabling them to conveniently and effectively incorporate ACR122L into their solutions.
ACR122L SDK Contents
- 1 x ACR122L VisualVantage NFC Reader with LCD (with a universal power adaptor)
- 5 x Mifare 1K Cards
- 3 x ACOS6-SAM Secure Access Module Smart Cards
- CD ROM
ACR122L SDK CD ROM Contents
- POS and Loyalty Demo Programs
- ACR122L Tool: Enables you to perform reader and card-related commands
- QuickView: Checks for proper driver installation
- ACS Easy Key: Allows you to change Mifare security settingsv
- Sample Codes: Demonstrates basic commands used to communicate with the cards and reader. Available in the following programming languages: Java, Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic .NET 2008, Visual Basic .NET 2008 (x64), Visual C# .NET 2008, Visual C# .NET 2008 (x64), Visual C++ 6.0, Visual C++ (x64) and Turbo Delphi 2006
- Smart Card Reader Driver(s) vReference Manual(s)
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Manufacturer||Advanced Card Systems|
|Origin of Shipment||N/A|
|System Requirements:||Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win XP x64, Win Vista x64, Win 7 x64|
NFC Chip Types
An NFC tag has an NFC chip inside of it which performs the NFC interactions. There are several NFC chip types available and the choice of which NFC chip type to use is important. Each NFC chip has its own characteristics, features and cost. If you are not sure which NFC chip to use, our recommendation is to get a couple of each type to test with. The NXP NTAG series is typically what customers use. The NXP NTAG series comes in a variety of data capacity sizes and they offer the best device compatibility, speed, availability and cost.
If you have any questions about this product or would like a quote for larger quantities, please contact us and we can answer any questions you may have.