This software development kit (SDK), contains all the vital components facilitating the development of NFC applications. The ACR122S SDK provides developers with tools and utilities and sample codes making it convenient and effective to incorporate contactless smart cards into their solutions.
ACR122S SDK Contents
- 1 x ACR122S NFC Contactless Smart Card Reader
- 5 x Mifare 1K Cards
- 1 x ACOS6-SAM Secure Access Module Smart Cards
- CD ROM
ACR122S SDK CD ROM Contents
- ACR122S Tool: Lets the user perform reader and card-related commands
- QuickView: Checks for proper driver installation
- ACS Easy Key: Allows you to change Mifare security settings
- Sample Codes: Shows the different capabilities of ACR122S, including how to control device peripherals and how to communicate with a contactless tag and SAM. Borland Delphi 7, MS Visual Basic 6.0, MS Visual Basic .NET 2005, MS Visual C# 2005, MS Visual C++ 6.0, MS Visual C++ 2005 (x64) and Java
- Smart Card Reader Driver(s)
- Reference Manual(s)
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Manufacturer||Advanced Card Systems|
|Origin of Shipment||No|
|System Requirements:||Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win XP x64, Win Vista x64, Win 7 x64|
NFC Chip Types
An NFC tag has an NFC chip inside of it which performs the NFC interactions. There are several NFC chip types available and the choice of which NFC chip type to use is important. Each NFC chip has its own characteristics, features and cost. If you are not sure which NFC chip to use, our recommendation is to get a couple of each type to test with. The NXP NTAG series is typically what customers use. The NXP NTAG series comes in a variety of data capacity sizes and they offer the best device compatibility, speed, availability and cost.
If you have any questions about this product or would like a quote for larger quantities, please contact us and we can answer any questions you may have.