This software development kit (SDK) contains a comprehensive collection of sample codes for device and contactless card programming using the latest versions of powerful object-oriented programming languages. As an additional SDK feature, ACS provides users with the option to experience a simulation of a real-world NFC peer-to-peer application.
ACR122U SDK Contents
- 1 x ACR122U NFC Contactless Smart Card Reader
- 1 x ACR122T NFC Contactless Smart Card Reader
- 5 x Mifare 1K Cards
- CD ROM
ACR122U SDK CD ROM Contents
- NFC Peer-to-Peer Demo Program
- Visitor Management System Demo Program
- ACR122U Tool: Lets the user perform reader and card-related commands
- QuickView: Checks for proper driver installation
- ACS Easy Key: Allows you to change Mifare security settings
- vACR122U Scripting Tool: Allows you to send a sequence of commands to contactless cards
- Sample Codes: Demonstrates basic commands used to communicate with the cards and readers. Available in the following programming languages: Java, Delphi 7, Visual Basic 6, Visual C++ 6, Visual C++ 2005 (x64), Visual C# 2005 and Visual Basic .Net 2005v
- Smart Card Reader Driver(s)
- Reference Manual(s)
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Manufacturer||Advanced Card Systems|
|Origin of Shipment||Hong Kong, Netherlands, United States|
|System Requirements:||Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win XP x64, Win Vista x64|
NFC Chip Types
An NFC tag has an NFC chip inside of it which performs the NFC interactions. There are several NFC chip types available and the choice of which NFC chip type to use is important. Each NFC chip has its own characteristics, features and cost. If you are not sure which NFC chip to use, our recommendation is to get a couple of each type to test with. The NXP NTAG series is typically what customers use. The NXP NTAG series comes in a variety of data capacity sizes and they offer the best device compatibility, speed, availability and cost.
If you have any questions about this product or would like a quote for larger quantities, please contact us and we can answer any questions you may have.