This software development kit (SDK) contains a collection of PC/SC–compliant sample codes, for device and contactless card programming for Java, MS Visual Basic 6.0, MS Visual Basic .NET 2008, MS Visual C# .NET 2008, MS Visual C++ 6.0, and MS Visual C++ .NET. The SDK is designed to help software developers create PC-linked contactless applications, like smart posters for advertising and marketing. The Smart Card and Reader Tool in this SDK includes NFC and NDEF tools to demonstrate the NFC capability of the ACR1252U. The peer-to-peer function enables the ACR1252U to communicate with other NFC-enabled devices. The card emulation function makes the NFC device capable of behaving exactly like a standard contactless card.
ACR1252U SDK Contents
- 1 x ACR1252U NFC Forum Certified Reader
- 5 x Mifare 1K Cards
- 5 x ACOS3 Contactless Smart Cards
- 1 x ACOS6-SAM Secure Access Module Cards
- 1 x CD ROM
ACR1252U SDK CD ROM Contents
- Smart Card and Reader Tools including NFC and NDEF Tool for Peer-to-Peer Mode and Card Emulation
- Sample Codes: Demonstrates basic commands used to communicate with the cards and readers. Available in the following programming languages: Java, MS Visual Basic 6.0, MS Visual Basic .NET 2008, MS Visual C# .NET 2008, MS, Visual C++ 6.0, MS Visual C++ .NET
- Reference Manual(s)
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Manufacturer||Advanced Card Systems|
|Origin of Shipment||Hong Kong, Netherlands|
|System Requirements:||Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, Win XP x64, Win Vista x64, Win 7 x64, Win 8 x64, Win 8.1 x64|
NFC Chip Types
An NFC tag has an NFC chip inside of it which performs the NFC interactions. There are several NFC chip types available and the choice of which NFC chip type to use is important. Each NFC chip has its own characteristics, features and cost. If you are not sure which NFC chip to use, our recommendation is to get a couple of each type to test with. The NXP NTAG series is typically what customers use. The NXP NTAG series comes in a variety of data capacity sizes and they offer the best device compatibility, speed, availability and cost.
If you have any questions about this product or would like a quote for larger quantities, please contact us and we can answer any questions you may have.