The ACR1281U-C1 DualBoost II is a PC/SC compliant dual interface reader that has a card slot for contact cards and can also read contactless smart cards. This reader has two user controlled LED lights and buzzers and is firmware upgradeable.
- Built-in antenna with reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards and MIFARE series
- Built-in anti-collision feature
- Supports extended APDU (max. 64 kbytes)
- ISO 7816 Class A, B and C (5 V, 3V and 1.8 V)
- Supports CAC (Common Access Card)
- Supports PIV (Personal Identity Verification Card)
- Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocol
- Supports memory cards
- ISO 7816-compliant SAM slot
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Manufacturer||Advanced Card Systems|
|Origin of Shipment||No|
NFC Chip Types
An NFC tag has an NFC chip inside of it which performs the NFC interactions. There are several NFC chip types available and the choice of which NFC chip type to use is important. Each NFC chip has its own characteristics, features and cost. If you are not sure which NFC chip to use, our recommendation is to get a couple of each type to test with. The NXP NTAG series is typically what customers use. The NXP NTAG series comes in a variety of data capacity sizes and they offer the best device compatibility, speed, availability and cost.
If you have any questions about this product or would like a quote for larger quantities, please contact us and we can answer any questions you may have.