The ACR1281U-C2 is a contactless card reader that captures the manufacturer UID and returns the UID to the connected computer. The UID can be displayed in any text editor such as Notepad, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- USB 2.0 full speed interface
- USB HID keyboard class emulation
- Read/write speed of up to 848 kbps
- Built-in anti-collision feature
- Reading distance u to 50 mm, depending on tag type
- Support for ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B, and MIfare
- USB firmware upgradeable
- Compliant with: ISO 14443, USB HID, CE, FCC, RoHS 2
|Lead Time||1 Month|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Manufacturer||Advanced Card Systems|
|Origin of Shipment||Canada, Hong Kong, United States|
NFC Chip Types
An NFC tag has an NFC chip inside of it which performs the NFC interactions. There are several NFC chip types available and the choice of which NFC chip type to use is important. Each NFC chip has its own characteristics, features and cost. If you are not sure which NFC chip to use, our recommendation is to get a couple of each type to test with. The NXP NTAG series is typically what customers use. The NXP NTAG series comes in a variety of data capacity sizes and they offer the best device compatibility, speed, availability and cost.
If you have any questions about this product or would like a quote for larger quantities, please contact us and we can answer any questions you may have.