Custom fabric wristbands are custom made to order. The wristband and PVC tag are fully waterproof. The wristband is secured onto the wrist by a plastic clasp. The wristband and PVC tag can be customized in full color; each with its own design.
- Basic clasp locks in place with one layer of plastic teeth
- Round clasp locks in place with one layer of plastic teeth
- Flat clasp locks in place with one layer of plastic teeth, more secure
- Bead clasp slides on and off for reuse, no teeth
- Aluminum tube clamped in place, most secure, requires a tool
- Snap clasp locks in place, very secure, extra cost
- Basic clasp with hole locks in place with one layer of plastic teeth, more secure, extra cost
- Double lock clasp locks in place with two layers of plastic teeth, more secure, extra cost
- Bell clasp locks in place with two layers of plastic teeth, more secure, extra cost
- Metal lock clasp locks in place with metal teeth, very secure, extra cost
- wristband design can be woven on one side or heat transfer printed on both sides.
- both woven and heat transfer printing options are in in full color CMYK
- PMS color code matching available for heat transfer method only
- PVC tag is offset printed in full color CMYK on one or two sides
- PVC tag is made of hard, rigid PVC
- plastic clasp in black or white; custom colors available for an additional fee base price is for one design for the wristband and one design for the PVC tag per order
- PVC tag can include printed variable elements such as a serial or unique ID
|Minimum Order Quantity||100|
|Lead Time||2 Weeks|
|Origin of Shipment||China|
|Air Interface Protocol||ISO 14443A|
|Tag Thickness||0.50 mm|
|Materials||Copper Antenna with IC, Fabric, Plastic, PVC|
NFC Chip Types
An NFC tag has an NFC chip inside of it which performs the NFC interactions. There are several NFC chip types available and the choice of which NFC chip type to use is important. Each NFC chip has its own characteristics, features and cost. If you are not sure which NFC chip to use, our recommendation is to get a couple of each type to test with. The NXP NTAG series is typically what customers use. The NXP NTAG series comes in a variety of data capacity sizes and they offer the best device compatibility, speed, availability and cost.
If you have any questions about this product or would like a quote for larger quantities, please contact us and we can answer any questions you may have.