NFC access passes are custom printed and made to order. They are made of white PVC that is custom printed with your design. They have a punch hole so they can be worn around the neck. They are embedded with an NTAG213 NFC chip that is hidden from sight. Lanyards are sold separately.
- Full color CMYK printing on one or two sides
- Digital printing is the default printing method for quantities less than 3,000 pcs
- Offset printing is the default printing method for quantities of 3,000 pcs or more
- Offset printing for small quantities can be requested for an additional fee
- Digital printing is mandatory if your design includes variable elements in any color other than black
- Variable printed elements can include: QR codes, barcodes, serial or unique IDs, photos, changing text such as name, phone number, title
|Minimum Order Quantity||250|
|Lead Time||2 Weeks|
|Origin of Shipment||China|
|Air Interface Protocol||ISO 14443A|
|Tag Thickness||0.84 - 0.86 mm|
|Materials||Copper Antenna with IC, PVC|
NFC Chip Types
An NFC tag has an NFC chip inside of it which performs the NFC interactions. There are several NFC chip types available and the choice of which NFC chip type to use is important. Each NFC chip has its own characteristics, features and cost. If you are not sure which NFC chip to use, our recommendation is to get a couple of each type to test with. The NXP NTAG series is typically what customers use. The NXP NTAG series comes in a variety of data capacity sizes and they offer the best device compatibility, speed, availability and cost.
If you have any questions about this product or would like a quote for larger quantities, please contact us and we can answer any questions you may have.