Custom NFC Window Stickers are printed in full color with your design. They are printed on the adhesive and non-adhesive side so the graphics can be seen on both sides when placed on glass. NFC window stickers are made with your choice of paper or flexible PVC. They are treated with UV resistance so they won't fade in the sun and have a strong 3M glue for semi-permanent placement.
- Glossy finish
- 3M 467MP adhesive
- Printed in full color on both sides
- Protected with UV oil on both sides
- Base price is for one design per order
- Custom made to order
- Choice of two layer paper material or flexible PVC
- Variable elements such as QR code or unique ID printed for an additional fee
- Variable elements can be printed on one side only
- Contact Us to quote variable printed elements on two sides
- Supply variable printed data using the NFC Tag Encoding File
|Minimum Order Quantity||200|
|Lead Time||2 Weeks|
|Origin of Shipment||China|
|Air Interface Protocol||ISO 14443A|
|Antenna Size||18 mm Circle , 21 mm Circle, 23 mm Circle, 26 x 12 mm Rectangle, 30 mm Circle, 32 mm Circle , 32 x 32 mm Square, 35 mm Circle, 37 x 22.5 mm Rectangle|
|Tag Thickness||1.2 mm|
|Waterproof||Water Resistant, Waterproof|
|Materials||3M Adhesive, Aluminum Antenna with IC, Coated Paper, Regular Hot Melt Adhesive, Silicon Based Liner Paper, UV Overlay|
|Tag Layout||1 x 1|
NFC Chip Types
An NFC tag has an NFC chip inside of it which performs the NFC interactions. There are several NFC chip types available and the choice of which NFC chip type to use is important. Each NFC chip has its own characteristics, features and cost. If you are not sure which NFC chip to use, our recommendation is to get a couple of each type to test with. The NXP NTAG series is typically what customers use. The NXP NTAG series comes in a variety of data capacity sizes and they offer the best device compatibility, speed, availability and cost.
If you have any questions about this product or would like a quote for larger quantities, please contact us and we can answer any questions you may have.