An on-metal NFC sticky dome token that is custom and made to order in the color and/or design of your choice. They have a waterproof dome top made of epoxy and have a 3M adhesive backing so they can be used like a sticker. The total thickness is 3 mm. They are embedded with an NTAG213 NFC chip that is hidden from sight.
- Curved hard top
- Rigid PVC housing the NFC chip and antenna
- On-metal layer and 3M adhesive on the back side
- Choice of 3M 467 or 3M 300 LSE adhesive>/li>
- Can be used on flat metal, electronic or magnetic surfaces
- Custom made to order
- Background color can be printed in most colors
- Optional full color printing of a logo or design
- Pricing for one background color and/or design per order
- Can include printed variable elements such as QR Code and serial or unique ID for additional cost
|Minimum Order Quantity||100|
|Lead Time||3 Weeks|
|Origin of Shipment||China|
|IC Type||Mifare Ultralight|
|Air Interface Protocol||ISO 14443A|
|On-Metal||0.30 - 0.35 mm On-Metal Layer|
|Antenna Size||11 mm Circle, 15 mm Circle , 17 mm Circle, 18 mm Circle , 23 mm Circle, 25 mm Circle, 40 mm Circle|
|Tag Thickness||2.47 mm - 3 mm|
|Materials||3M 300 LSE Adhesive, 3M 467 Adhesive, Copper Antenna with IC, Epoxy, Ferrite 0.30-0.35 mm, PVC|
NFC Chip Types
An NFC tag has an NFC chip inside of it which performs the NFC interactions. There are several NFC chip types available and the choice of which NFC chip type to use is important. Each NFC chip has its own characteristics, features and cost. If you are not sure which NFC chip to use, our recommendation is to get a couple of each type to test with. The NXP NTAG series is typically what customers use. The NXP NTAG series comes in a variety of data capacity sizes and they offer the best device compatibility, speed, availability and cost.
If you have any questions about this product or would like a quote for larger quantities, please contact us and we can answer any questions you may have.