These NFC stickers are held in stock and printed on demand for fast shipment. Printing is in black only. The stickers have a coated paper face and regular adhesive. The NTAG213 is a NFC Forum Type 2 chip type that is read/writable meaning that the data can be erased and new data can be written again as long as it has not been locked to be read-only. It has 144 usable bytes, which is enough room to store a long url or small contact (vcard).
- Choice of 25 mm or 30 mm sticker size
- Unique ID (UID), QR code, data matrix or barcode printed in black only
- Arial 10pt font for IDs only
- Max of 10 characters for 25 mm sticker size
- Max of 13 characters for 30 mm sticker size
- Max of 16 characters for 38 mm sticker size
- No graphics or artwork designs allowed
- Must include a barcode, data matrix or QR code if you purchase this product with NFC encoding
- Waterproof clear overlays (44 x 38 mm) optional add-on
- Clear overlays sold separate and require self-application
|Minimum Order Quantity||100|
|Lead Time||2 Business Days|
|Manufacturer SKU||83WSDHCGYZ, 38U5D7LUZU|
|IC Type||NXP NTAG210μ|
|Air Interface Protocol||ISO 14443A|
|Tag Thickness||0.25 mm|
|Antenna Size||20 mm Circle|
|Materials||Aluminum Antenna with IC, Coated Paper, Regular Hot Melt Adhesive, Silicon Based Liner Paper|
|Delivery Format||Individual, Roll, Strip|
|Tag Layout||1 Wide|
NFC Chip Types
An NFC tag has an NFC chip inside of it which performs the NFC interactions. There are several NFC chip types available and the choice of which NFC chip type to use is important. Each NFC chip has its own characteristics, features and cost. If you are not sure which NFC chip to use, our recommendation is to get a couple of each type to test with. The NXP NTAG series is typically what customers use. The NXP NTAG series comes in a variety of data capacity sizes and they offer the best device compatibility, speed, availability and cost.
If you have any questions about this product or would like a quote for larger quantities, please contact us and we can answer any questions you may have.