NFC tags come in all shapes and sizes but we've selected four options that should cover most of the situations you'll face while using Silvertrac Security Guard Management Software. Different tag types are recommended depending on the surface the NFC tag will be applied to and the environment that the NFC tag will be in.
- SMARTRAC BullsEye Clear Wet NFC Inlay for indoor use on non-metal surfaces such as a glass wall
- On-Metal NFC Sticker for indoor use on metal or electronic surfaces
- GoToTags On-Metal NFC Sticky Token branded option for outdoor use on metal or electronic surfaces
- On-Metal NFC Sticky Token option for outdoor use on metal or electronic surfaces
- Heavy Duty On-Metal NFC Sticky Token most durable option for extended outdoor use on metal or electronic surfaces
NFC tag encoding isn't needed for these tags to work with Silvertrac, so don't worry about uploading the NFC Tag Encoding Excel file with your order.
Enter the Silvertrac discount code at checkout to receive a discount on website prices on any purchase of a single product at 100 to 999 pcs.
$0.60 As low as: $0.26