If you are a product manufacturer such as a commercial printer, plastics manufacturer or 3D printer you can make your product IoT enabled by embedding NFC inside. The first step is figuring out which NFC inlay will work best for your product and manufacturing process. NFC inlays come in many different shapes and sizes. They can be white or clear and can have adhesive or without. This kit contains a wide variety of different NFC inlay types for you to test with. Once you've determined the right fit for your product, you won't need this kit again. Each of the items in this sample kit can be purchased at larger quantities with volume discounts.
- Wet NFC inlays with adhesive to apply like a sticker
- Dry NFC inlays without adhesive
- White and clear film face types
- Sizes range from 8.3 mm to credit card size
- Different data sizes to write small to large pieces of data
- NXP NTAG210, NTAG203, NTAG213, NTAG216
- Mifare Standard 1K (CL2)
- ICode SLIX (ISO 15693)
- 1 x SMARTRAC BullsEye NTAG210 Clear Wet NFC Inlay
- 1 x SMARTRAC Midas NTAG203 Dry NFC Inlay
- 1 x SMARTRAC MiniTrack NTAG203 Dry NFC Inlay
- 1 x SMARTRAC Circus NTAG203 White Wet NFC Inlay
- 1 x SMARTRAC BullsEye NTAG203 White Wet NFC Inlay
- 1 x SMARTRAC BullsEye NTAG213 Clear Wet NFC Inlay
- 1 x SMARTRAC RaceTrack Standard 1K Dry NFC Inlay
- 1 x SMARTRAC MiniTrack ICode SLIX Clear Wet NFC Inlay
- 1 x SMARTRAC Midas NTAG213 Clear Wet NFC Inlay
- 1 x SMARTRAC Circus NTAG203 Dry NFC Inlay
|Origin of Shipment||N/A|
NFC Chip Types
An NFC tag has an NFC chip inside of it which performs the NFC interactions. There are several NFC chip types available and the choice of which NFC chip type to use is important. Each NFC chip has its own characteristics, features and cost. If you are not sure which NFC chip to use, our recommendation is to get a couple of each type to test with. The NXP NTAG series is typically what customers use. The NXP NTAG series comes in a variety of data capacity sizes and they offer the best device compatibility, speed, availability and cost.
If you have any questions about this product or would like a quote for larger quantities, please contact us and we can answer any questions you may have.