Update your old barcode security system with NFC tags that a security guard can read with an NFC-enabled phone. This kit contains a few of each NFC tag type chosen to work on a variety of surfaces. You'll just need to get this kit once so you can figure out which NFC tag types work best in your environment.
- NXP NTAG213 NFC chip
- Clear Wet inlays to use on the inside of a glass wall
- On-metal NFC stickers for indoor metal surfaces
- Fully waterproof tokens for outdoor metal surfaces
- Adhesive backing on all tag types to use like a sticker
- Use the hole of the token for secure placement by a nail or tie
- 10 x 38 mm clear wet NFC inlays
- 10 x 30 mm on-metal NFC stickers
- 10 x 30 mm heavy duty on-metal NFC tokens
|Origin of Shipment||Netherlands, United States|
NFC Chip Types
An NFC tag has an NFC chip inside of it which performs the NFC interactions. There are several NFC chip types available and the choice of which NFC chip type to use is important. Each NFC chip has its own characteristics, features and cost. If you are not sure which NFC chip to use, our recommendation is to get a couple of each type to test with. The NXP NTAG series is typically what customers use. The NXP NTAG series comes in a variety of data capacity sizes and they offer the best device compatibility, speed, availability and cost.
If you have any questions about this product or would like a quote for larger quantities, please contact us and we can answer any questions you may have.