ACS ACR1222L USB NFC Reader
- Buy 10 for $83.33 each and save 4%
- Buy 25 for $80.36 each and save 7%
- Buy 50 for $77.59 each and save 10%
- Looking for more? Contact us for a quote!
|Manufacturer||Advanced Card Systems|
|Country of Manufacture||Hong Kong SAR China|
|Harmonized Tariff Code||8471.60.90 (Input or Output Unit)|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Dimensions||Reader: 88.5 mm (L) x 133.5 mm (W) x 21.0 mm (H); Reader with Stand: 95.0 mm (L) x 158.0 mm (W) x 95.0 mm (H)|
|Frequency||13.56 MHz (NFC)|
|Compliance||CE, FCC, RoHS 2|
|Connection||USB 2.0 (Type A)|
|Features||Buzzer, Display, Firmware Upgradable, Lights, NFC, SAM Slot, Stand|
|NFC Mode||Tag Reader/Writer|
|NFC Standards||ISO 14443 Type A, ISO 14443 Type B, ISO 18092, ISO 7816, MIFARE, FeliCa, PC/SC, NFC Forum - Type 1, NFC Forum - Type 2, NFC Forum - Type 3, NFC Forum - Type 4|
|Operating System||Android, Linux, Mac, Windows|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Software||GoToTags NFC Encoder, GoToTags Desktop App, GoToTags Windows App|
|Shelf Life||10+ Years @ 23°C, 50% RH|
ACR1222L is an LCD-equipped PC-Linked NFC Contactless Reader with USB as its host interface. It is developed based on the 13.56 MHz RFID technology and the ISO/IEC 18092 standard. ACR1222L can support ISO14443 Type A and B cards, MIFARE, FeliCa and all 4 types of NFC tags.
With its PC/SC compliance, ACR1222L ensures easy upgrade of PC/SC smart card applications to improve user interaction. It is equipped with 4 LEDs, a buzzer and an LCD that provide users with clear indications of the reader or application status. The 2-line graphic LCD has multiple language support, including Chinese, English, Japanese and some European languages. The LCD allows interactive operation such as scrolling up and down, left and right, etc. The device's three built-in SAM slots provide enhanced security during contactless operations.
Typical applications of ACR1222L include e-payment, loyalty programs and access control.
The ACR1222L is compatible with GoToTags desktop software.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- CCID Compliance
- Smart Card Reader:
- Read/Write speed of up to 424 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Support for ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards, MIFARE, FeliCa and all four types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags
- Built-in anti-collision feature (only one tag is accessed at any time)
- Three ISO 7816-compliant SAM slots
- Built-in Peripherals:
- Two-line graphic LCD with interactive operability (i.e. scroll up and down, left and right, etc.) and multi-language support (i.e. Chinese, English, Japanese and several European languages)
- Four user-controllable LEDs
- User-controllable buzzer
- USB Firmware Upgradability