Socket Mobile DuraScan D600 Mobile NFC Reader
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Harmonized Tariff Code||8471.60.90 (Input or Output Unit)|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Dimensions||37.1 mm (L) x 132.2 mm (W) x 40.1 mm (H)|
|Frequency||13.56 MHz (NFC)|
|Compliance||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Features||Battery, Lanyard, Lights, NFC, On/Off, Trigger|
|Power||Battery - Rechargeable|
|NFC Certification||NFC Forum|
|NFC Mode||Keyboard Emulation, Peer to Peer, Tag Reader/Writer, UID Reader|
|NFC Standards||ISO 14443 Type A, ISO 14443 Type B, ISO 15693, ISO 18092, MIFARE, FeliCa, NFC Forum - Type 2, NFC Forum - Type 3|
|Operating System||Android, iOS, Mac, Windows|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 50°C|
|Shelf Life||10+ Years @ 23°C, 50% RH|
The DuraScan® Model D600 Contactless Reader/Writer features great ergonomics fitting perfectly in your hand for comfortable and extended use. Light and small enough to fit in your pocket. Built for harsh environments in warehouse, distribution and industrial manufacturing. Stylish enough to be showcased in boutique retail environments. Designed for mobility and wireless reading/writing with Bluetooth® connection up to 330 ft (100 m).
Made for iOS, Android, or Windows® devices with Bluetooth LE.
- Reading – Fast NFC & RFID Reader (HF tags, labels, smart devices).
- Writing – Write/Encode, lock, unlock tags and communicate peer-to-peer with smart devices.
- Exceptional Reading Ability - reads small tags, hard-to-reach tags, tags surrounded by metal or human skin.
- Exceptional Ergonomics – Small, light and fits perfectly in the hand (with or without gloves on) for comfortable use over extended periods of time.
- Long Lasting Battery - Power to last for two 8-hour shifts.
- User Feedback - Intuitive LED indicators and melodies let users monitor battery, Bluetooth connection and scanning status at a glance.
- Rugged Design – Protection rating of IP54 for dust and water splashing protection. Withstands multiple drops to concrete and repeated tumbles.
- Protective Material - Made with antimicrobial additives to help protect against harmful bacteria.
- Basic Mode (default) - No software installation required when using the NFC/RFID Reader & Writer in Bluetooth HID mode.
- Application Mode - Improves business productivity with faster, efficient and reliable data transfer, leveraging functionality by integrating Socket Mobile’s SDK in your app.
- Wireless (Bluetooth) - Reading for iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices with long-range Bluetooth connection of 330 feet (100m). Uses Bluetooth low energy 4.2 with Privacy and Security Enhancements.
- Wearable - Includes lanyard/ belt clip for convenient access wherever you go.
- Designed and made in the USA