ACS ACM1252U-Z2 NFC Module USB Reader
- Buy 10 for $42.86 each and save 5%
- Buy 25 for $40.91 each and save 9%
- Looking for more? Contact us for a quote!
|Manufacturer||Advanced Card Systems|
|Country of Manufacture||Hong Kong SAR China|
|Shipment Origin||United States|
|Harmonized Tariff Code||8471.60.90 (Input or Output Unit)|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Dimensions||52 mm (L) x 20 mm (W) x 6 mm (H)|
|Frequency||13.56 MHz (NFC)|
|Compliance||CE, FCC, REACH, RoHS 2|
|Connection||USB 2.0 (Micro)|
|Features||Firmware Upgradable, Lights, NFC|
|NFC Mode||Tag Reader/Writer|
|NFC Standards||ISO 14443 Type A, ISO 18092, MIFARE, FeliCa, PC/SC|
|Operating System||Android, Linux, Mac, Windows|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Software||GoToTags NFC Encoder, GoToTags Desktop App, GoToTags Windows App|
|Shelf Life||10+ Years @ 23°C, 50% RH|
ACM1252U-Z2 is a small NFC reader module developed based on 13.56 MHz contactless technology, for fast and easy integration to embedded systems.
The ACM1252U-Z2 supports ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, and MIFARE®, FeliCa, and ISO 18092–compliant NFC tags. It also supports other NFC devices with an access speed of up to 424 Kbps and proximity operating distance of up to 30 mm (depending on tag type used). ACM1252U-Z2 also has an anti-collision feature that ensures only one card is accessed when multiple cards are presented simultaneously.
It is PC/SC-compliant and firmware upgradeable. Its small size allows it to be integrated to compact machines. It can be used with a detachable micro-USB cable that allows it flexibility to be located far from the USB host interface.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- CCID Compliance /li>
- Contactless Card Support:
- Read/write speed of up to 424 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 30 mm (depending on tag type)
- Supports ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards, MIFARE, FeliCa and all four types of NFC (ISO 18092 tags)
- Built-in anti-collision feature (only one tag is accessed at any time)
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- USB Firmware Upgradability