ACS ACR122T Portable USB NFC Reader
- Quantity Unit Price
- 1+ $46.67
The ACR122T NFC Contactless Smart Card Reader is the token version of the ACR122U NFC Reader. ACR122T is especially designed for Near Field Communication (NFC) applications requiring great portability and utmost user convenience. Developed based on 13.56 MHz contactless (RFID) technology and the ISO/IEC 18092 standard for NFC, it supports not only MIFARE® and ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, but also all four types of NFC tags.
ACR122T is a plug-and-play USB device with CCID and PC/SC compliance, ensuring interoperability with different systems and applications. It is ideal for secure personal identity verification and online micro-payment transactions, including computer log-on, e-payment, home banking and network authentication.
The ACR122T is the same board as the ACR122U.
The ACR122T is compatible with GoToTags desktop software and can be used for high-speed NFC tag encoding.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- CCID Compliance
- Smart Card Reader:
- Read/write speed up to 424 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Supports ISO 14443 Type A and B, MIFARE, FeliCa, and all 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags
- Built-in anti-collision feature (only 1 tag is accessed at any time)
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- User-controllable bi-color LED
- Supports Android™ OS 3.1 and above
|Manufacturer||Advanced Card Systems|
|Country of Manufacture||Hong Kong SAR China|
|Harmonized Tariff Code||8471.60.90 (Input or Output Unit)|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Dimensions||30.0 mm (L) x 75.0 mm (W) x 12.7 mm (H)|
|Frequency||13.56 MHz (NFC)|
|Compliance||CE, FCC, RoHS 2|
|Connection||USB 2.0 (Type A)|
|NFC Mode||Tag Reader/Writer|
|NFC Standards||ISO 14443 Type A, ISO 14443 Type B, ISO 18092, MIFARE, FeliCa, PC/SC, NFC Forum - Type 2, NFC Forum - Type 3, NFC Forum - Type 4|
|Operating System||Android, Linux, Mac, Windows|
|Operating Temperature||0° C to 50° C|
|Shelf Life||10+ Years @ 23° C, 50% RH|