ACS ACR1251T Portable USB NFC Reader II
- Quantity Unit Price
The ACR1251T is the portable version of ACR1251U USB NFC Reader II. ACR1251T offers advanced features such as firmware upgradeability and support for NFC tags and devices making it ideal for contactless applications with added security functions.
ACR1251T is suitable for any contactless smart card application such as personal identity verification, network login, online banking, and micropayment. With its enhanced NFC features, ACR1251T is also ideal for non-conventional NFC applications. Such applications include smart posters for advertising, marketing, and communication purposes.
Furthermore, ACR1251T is PC/SC-compliant, allowing interoperability across different applications and platforms. ACR1251T also supports remote post-deployment firmware update, which eliminates the need for additional hardware modification. With its compact size, portability and rich features, ACR1251T enables you to fully enjoy the convenience of using NFC applications.
The ACR1251T is compatible with GoToTags desktop software and can be used for high-speed NFC tag encoding.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- CCID Compliance
- USB Firmware Upgradeability
- Smart Card Reader:
- Read/write speed up to 424 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Supports ISO 14443 Type A and B, MIFARE, FeliCa, and all 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags
- Built-in anti-collision feature (only 1 tag is accessed at any time)
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- User-controllable bi-color LED
- Android™ OS 3.1 and above
|Manufacturer||Advanced Card Systems|
|Country of Manufacture||Hong Kong SAR China|
|Shipment Origin||Hong Kong SAR China|
|Harmonized Tariff Code||8471.60.90 (Input or Output Unit)|
|Lead Time||1 Week|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10|
|Dimensions||75.0 mm (L) x 30.0 mm (W) x 12.7 mm (H)|
|Frequency||13.56 MHz (NFC)|
|Connection||USB 2.0 (Type A)|
|NFC Mode||Tag Reader/Writer|
|NFC Standards||ISO 14443 Type A, ISO 14443 Type B, ISO 18092, MIFARE, FeliCa, PC/SC|
|Operating System||Android, Linux, Mac, Windows|
|Operating Temperature||0° C to 60° C|
|Shelf Life||10+ Years @ 23° C, 50% RH|