ACS ACR1255U-J1 USB Bluetooth NFC Reader
- Buy 10 for $65.36 each and save 4%
- Buy 25 for $64.19 each and save 6%
- Buy 50 for $63.06 each and save 7%
- Buy 100 for $61.98 each and save 9%
- Looking for more? Contact us for a quote!
|Manufacturer||Advanced Card Systems|
|Country of Manufacture||Hong Kong SAR China|
|Shipment Origin||United States, Canada, Hong Kong SAR China|
|Harmonized Tariff Code||8471.60.90 (Input or Output Unit)|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Dimensions||54.0 mm (L) x 85.0 mm (W) x 10.8 mm (H)|
|Frequency||13.56 MHz (NFC)|
|Compliance||CE, FCC, REACH, RoHS 2|
|Connection||Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0 (Type A), BLE|
|Features||Battery, Buzzer, Firmware Upgradable, Lights, NFC|
|Power||Battery - Rechargeable|
|NFC Mode||Tag Reader/Writer|
|NFC Standards||ISO 14443 Type A, ISO 14443 Type B, ISO 18092, MIFARE, FeliCa, PC/SC, NFC Forum - Type 1, NFC Forum - Type 2, NFC Forum - Type 3, NFC Forum - Type 4|
|Operating System||Android, iOS, Linux, Mac, Windows|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Shelf Life||10+ Years @ 23°C, 50% RH|
ACR1255U-J1 NFC Secure Bluetooth® NFC Reader is designed to facilitate on-the-go smart card and NFC applications. It combines the latest 13.56 MHz contactless technology with Bluetooth® Smart connectivity.
ACR1255U-J1 supports ISO 14443 Type A and B smart cards, MIFARE®, FeliCa®, and most NFC tags and devices compliant with ISO 18092 standard. This makes ACR1255U-J1 ideal for a broad range of solutions, such as hands-free verification for physical and logical access control, and inventory tracking. ACR1255U-J1 has two interfaces: Bluetooth Smart (also known as Bluetooth Low Energy or BLE) for pairing with mobile devices, and USB Full Speed for PC-linked operation. Additionally, it can read/write at a speed of up to 424 Kbps for contactless smart card and NFC device access.
With a compact design and a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery for power, ACR1255U-J1 is extremely portable and convenient for use anytime, anywhere with most Bluetooth-enabled smartphones and tablets.
To save valuable cost and time, the firmware of ACR1255U-J1 could conveniently be upgraded on the field. This enables users to cope with the fast-changing technology for their applications, and suit different scenarios.
With Bluetooth Smart technology and AES-128 encyrption, ACR1255U-J1 connects securely and wirelessly to any device running on Android™ 4.3 and later, iOS 5.0 and later, Windows® 7 and later, and Mac OS® 10.7 and later.
For PC-linked operation, ACR1255U-J1 could easily be installed for use with any personal computer running on Windows® operating system because it is PC/SC and CCID-compliant. Its drivers are also compatible with Linux® and Mac OS®.
Demo apps from ACS are available for Android and iOS.
- Bluetooth® Smart Interface
- USB-Powered (PC-linked mode):
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- CCID Compliance
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- Powered by a Lithium-ion battery (rechargeable through PC-linked mode)
- Smart Card Reader:
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with reading distance of up to 60 mm (depending on tag type)
- Supports ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards
- Supports MIFARE® and MIFARE® DESFire®
- Supports FeliCa®
- Supports ISO 18092 Tags (NFC Tags)
- Built-in anti-collision feature (only one tag is accessed at any time)
- NFC Support:
- Card reader/writer mode