ACS ACR1281U-C2 NFC Tag UID Reader
- Buy 10 for $51.87 each and save 15%
- Buy 25 for $49.36 each and save 19%
- Buy 50 for $43.11 each and save 30%
- Buy 100 for $42.51 each and save 31%
- Looking for more? Contact us for a quote!
|Manufacturer||Advanced Card Systems|
|Manufacturer Sku||ACR1281U-C2ACSAB14 ACR1281U Mifare UID Reader|
|Country of Manufacture||Hong Kong SAR China|
|Shipment Origin||United States, Canada, Hong Kong SAR China|
|Harmonized Tariff Code||8471.60.90 (Input or Output Unit)|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Dimensions||72.0 mm (L) x 120.5 mm (W) x 20.4 mm (H)|
|Frequency||13.56 MHz (NFC)|
|Compliance||CE, FCC, RoHS 2|
|Connection||USB 2.0 (Type A)|
|Features||Buzzer, Firmware Upgradable, Lights, NFC|
|NFC Mode||Keyboard Emulation, UID Reader|
|NFC Standards||ISO 14443 Type A, MIFARE, NFC Forum - Type 1, NFC Forum - Type 2, NFC Forum - Type 3, NFC Forum - Type 4|
|Operating System||Linux, Windows|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Shelf Life||10+ Years @ 23°C, 50% RH|
ACR1281U-C2 Card UID Reader is a contactless card reader that automatically and efficiently gets the Unique Identifier number (UID) of any ISO 14443 Parts 1-4 Type A and B-compliant contactless card.
When presented with a contactless card (such as a MIFARE card), the ACR1281U-C2 retrieves the card’s UID and automatically returns it to the PC. The reader enables output of the UID directly to any editor, e.g. Notepad, MS Excel, MS Word, etc. With the UID, cardholders can be identified correctly in different applications, such as identity verification, time & attendance, and access control. ACR1281U-C2 also has an anti-collision feature that ensures only one card is accessed when multiple cards are presented simultaneously.
Because ACR1281U-C2 Card UID Reader is compliant with the Human Interface Device (HID) standard, it reduces driver installation issues during integration into PC environments. It can support most operating systems, including Microsoft® Windows, Linux and other embedded systems.
The ACR1281U-C2 only reads the NFC tag's UID, it can not read or write to user memory.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- USB HID Keyboard Class
- Contactless Card Support:
- Read/write speed of up to 848 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Supports ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards and MIFARE series
- Built-in anti-collision feature (only one tag is accessed at any time)
- USB Firmware Upgradability