GoToTags ACS ACR122U NFC USB Reader
- Buy 10 for $35.19 each and save 4%
- Buy 25 for $34.55 each and save 5%
- Buy 50 for $33.33 each and save 9%
- Buy 100 for $32.76 each and save 10%
- Looking for more? Contact us for a quote!
|Manufacturer||Advanced Card Systems|
|Country of Manufacture||Hong Kong SAR China|
|Shipment Origin||United States, Hong Kong SAR China|
|Harmonized Tariff Code||8471.60.90 (Input or Output Unit)|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Dimensions||65.0 mm (L) x 98.0 mm (W) x 12.8 mm (H)|
|Frequency||13.56 MHz (NFC)|
|Compliance||CE, FCC, RoHS 2|
|Connection||USB 2.0 (Type A)|
|Features||Buzzer, Lights, NFC|
|NFC Mode||Card Emulation, Peer to Peer, Tag Reader/Writer|
|NFC Standards||ISO 14443 Type A, ISO 14443 Type B, ISO 18092, MIFARE, FeliCa, PC/SC, NFC Forum - Type 2, NFC Forum - Type 3, NFC Forum - Type 4|
|Operating System||Android, Linux, Mac, Windows|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Software||GoToTags NFC Encoder, GoToTags Desktop App, GoToTags Windows App|
|Shelf Life||10+ Years @ 23°C, 50% RH|
The ACR122U NFC Reader is a PC-linked contactless smart card reader/writer developed based on 13.56 MHz Contactless (RFID) Technology. Compliant with the ISO/IEC18092 standard for Near Field Communication (NFC), it supports not only MIFARE® and ISO 14443 A and B cards, but also all four types of NFC tags.
ACR122U is compliant with both CCID and PC/SC. Thus, it is a plug-and-play USB device allowing interoperability with different devices and applications. With an access speed of up to 424 kbps and a full USB speed of up to 12 Mbps, ACR122U can also read and write more quickly and efficiently. The proximity operating distance of ACR122U is up to 5 cm, depending on the type of contactless tag in use.
The ACR122U NFC Reader is ideal for both secure personal identity verification and online micro-payment transactions. Other applications of the ACR122U include access control, e-payment, e-ticketing for events and mass transit, toll road fare collection and network authentication.
The ACR122U is compatible with GoToTags desktop software and can be used for high-speed NFC tag encoding.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- CCID Compliance
- Smart Card Reader:
- Read/write speed up to 424 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Supports ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, MIFARE, FeliCa, and all 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags
- Built-in anti-collision feature (only 1 tag is accessed at any time)
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- User-controllable bi-color LED
- User-controllable buzzer
- Supports Android™ OS 3.1 and above